- This topic is empty.
- February 23, 2021 at 11:44 am #13380PeekTimesKeymaster
In 2011, Parse was initially designed as a BaaS provider, but this open-source platform was shut down in 2017. However, Parse is an open-source and one of the most used frameworks which are used for server-side operations. In short, Parse is a framework to develop server-sides of web and mobile applications with the services of backend programmers.
Why Should I Use Parse Technology?
If you are thinking to use the Parse framework but unaware of its features and benefits, then you must read the following points:
- The use of Parse technology is very beneficial to make backends of social media apps, games and content management systems.
- It enhances the development speed of your application.
- It allows users to focus on the front-end and core applications instead of investing energies on backend issues.
- Parse technology also reduced the development expenses of companies.
- The use of Parse technology is also very effective when you need to develop server-sides of video streaming, music, taxi, geofencing, emergency and food delivery related apps.
What Features Parse Technology Offers?
It offers a variety of development properties to its users. We are also going to discuss some vital features of Parse technology here:
Are you looking for a BaaS provider to organize your application data in a simple manner? If yes, then the Parse framework should be your preference. Luckily, its dashboard just looks like the Google Spreadsheet, and you can easily update and store your data here.
GraphQL and REST APIs
If you want to build REST or GraphQL APIs with shortcodes or even without scripting, then you should go with Parse technology. Yes, it makes you enable to create such APIs without any hassle.
Real-Time notifications and updates have become crucial for businesses. If you want to update your data and make your users aware of it in no time, then you should pick the Parse framework.
Some other features of Parse are social logins, file system and email notification. It is also suggested to use Parse with hosting services like Back4App to get better results.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.