Should I Adopt Chinese Red Dog As A Guard Dog?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Hello!

I already have one bulldog who is very friendly with my kids, but now, I am thinking of adopting a watchdog or guard dog. In the beginning, I was willing to go with Australian Shepherded or Akita but I changed my mind after hearing good reviews about Chinese Red dog.</span>

But I still want to know this community’s experiences or suggestions about these dogs.

Thanks.

PeekTimes
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa! Thanks for asking this question. Chinese Red dog is basically a Chinese breed that is also known as Laizhou Hong is considered a good watchdog for families. First of all, if I talk about the advantages of adopting Chinese Red dogs for protection purposes, then:

• They need less maintenance, are easy to train and are loyal.
    • Chinese people use these dogs in agriculture, policy and military sectors because of their intelligent defensive skills. To explore everything about such dogs, you should read this article https://dogbreedsfaq.com/asian-dog-breeds/chinese-dog-breeds-list/chinese-red-dog/. It talks everything about Chinese Red dogs in detail.
    • Laizhou Hong breed is also tough, and you don’t need to take a lot of care of them.

On the other hand, if I talk about the cons of adopting Chinese Red dogs, then they typically need big houses with a garden. Yes, they have to do enough physical exercises to be active.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2020 - 2022 PeekTimes.com. All Rights Reserved.

Forgot your details?