What is the Easiest Way to Build Chatbot in React.js?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am considering to build an chatbot in React.js for my web and messaging applications. I found different tutorials on YouTube but I am don’t think they will work. They are time consuming ways and I am looking for a fast and quick way to build a React.js chatbot.

Any suggestions?

PeekTimes
    Keymaster

Hey Lisa!

We can suggest you 2 ways of building a chatbot for React.js. Here we go:

Back4App

It is very easy to build a chatbot for React.js or other applications with the help of Back4App. You can simply register on this platform for free and then access the dashboard. After defining the model for your chatbot, you can select the ‘chatbot’ under ‘Webhosting + Custom domain’ settings. You can express the cloud code to perform further settings. Here is the complete guide to building a chatbot for React.js.

By the way, you will find these options under the ‘Database’ category available on the dashboard of Back4App.

Dialogflow

On the other hand, Dialogflow which is a product of Google Cloud is another suitable option for building chatbots. The ‘Build chatbots with Dialogflow’ page of Google Developers can also aid you in this regard. Consider watching the following video for further details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2020 - 2022 PeekTimes.com. All Rights Reserved.

Forgot your details?